5.16.2016

11 months

These are from yesterday - 11 months old!

She's harder to photograph now, so busy, always moving.
I felt pangs of happy-sadness yesterday, seeing the days of her sweet babyhood slipping away so quickly.
Yet, every time I try to capture these moments, it's like trying to catch rain in a downpour - the only way to hold rain is for a moment, with hands cupped open.
Make a fist, and you only get to hold one drop.

And this one? Like our night of labor, when rains came down heavy so that rivers swelled their banks, and roads were covered with flooding - she is a veritable storm.







 (Below, after I said, "Peekaboo!")




I love you, my little wild one.

3 comments:

Hilda said...

Adorable little girl, with big beautiful eyes! Eleven months has gone so quickly. Such a sweetie. I love her hands over her eyes for peek-a-boo! Can't wait to be with all of you again.

Wilson Alvarez said...

She is so adorable! Can't believe she's almost a year old! You are such an incredible mama to your sweet girls. I love you all sooooo much!! Love, Taz

Wilson Alvarez said...

She is so adorable! Can't believe she's almost a year old! You are such an incredible mama to your sweet girls. I love you all sooooo much!! Love, Taz