4.14.2015

planning & preparing

A quick update:

The Elmira OB was more than supportive of us attempting VBAC. His perspective was so different from the Ithaca doctor - I was stunned, and couldn't stop grinning! He even said, "Oh, we don't worry too much about extensions going into the lower uterine segment." He then went on to say he'd be fine with me going past my due date, even. It was everything I needed to hear from him.

So now, plans are rolling! That hospital is about an hour away from us, so we plan to camp out in a hotel during early labor so I don't have to travel far once things progress. And in the midst of all this planning, I still grin, knowing it's all still so totally NOT something any of us humans has control over.

I am thankful for the prayers sent upward, & encouraging words sent our way.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Melissa King said...

YAY!!! That is such thrilling news Heidi!! Congrats...that feels huge! :)))) Now...to get thru the rest of pregnancy. :)) xo.

heidiann(e) said...

Thanks, Miss!