9.17.2014

Two, today!

For her birthday, Sigrid asked go to the Sciencenter. And for weeks she has been saying she also wants "two red balloons."

I love this girl to bits, and can hardly refrain from posting every single photo from our morning adventure.


There was a special science class for toddlers - fun experiments for tiny scientists! Perfect!

Cornstarch dissolves in water, makes it cloudy. I wonder what sugar does? Oh, it just tastes good.






Soooo tired, but SOooo happy to have her coveted two red balloons (plus bonus mini polka-dot balloon!).

Love you, little bug.

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Happy, happy two, sweet girl! One of our girls' favorite movies is The Red Balloon. Maybe when Sigrid's older, we can invite you all over for popcorn and a movie...with red balloons, of course.

Abigail said...

OH! Also, I think of you every time my girls pull this wonderful book off the shelf to read, but if you don't own this book already, you should. I should have given it to (you) SIGRID for her birthday!

Abigail said...

sorry. I'll link the old-fashioned way....

http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Alphabet-Book-Jerry-Pallotta/dp/0881069159

heidiann(e) said...

That book looks AMAZING!
I want it.

And I will then require that it becomes Sigrid's favorite book ever.

(That's how it works, right?)