6.18.2014

ya-boo forever

Sigrid got a black-fly bite on her eyelid on Monday. In a few hours, her eye was swollen almost completely shut. Thankfully, she barely seemed to mind.  She merely tilted her head back so she could see under the swollen eyelid.

I've been dosing her periodically with infant Ibuprofen & Benedryll. I took some photos & these videos to document the changes in her condition. In the first one, she doesn't notice I was holding the camera because I'm on her "blind" side.

In the second video, I decided to also document her new sentence: "Love you." Which sounds like "Ya-boo."






Progress report: her eyelid was still swollen this morning, but was almost completely back to normal by bedtime. So thankful.

Ya-boo forever, Sisi.

4 comments:

Hilda said...

Ya-boo, too, Sigrid Sparrow. Forever and ever! Mimi

Anonymous said...

Cute, and sad. :)

Abigail said...

She is such a sweetie! I've been trying to get Zeke to say "I love you." He mostly grunts and smooches. :)

Abigail said...

(Typical boy?)