9.09.2013

anniversary day

I am so happy I married this one.
Seven years ago today.

(Skip this post entirely if you want to avoid reading my giddy gushing.)
This is us on our honeymoon in the Adirondacks.
On our honeymoon, I read aloud to Phil, "The River Why," by David James Duncan.  That was where we first fell in love with the characters in that story, most notably Sigrid the Small, a little trout.
I have this captioned in my album "Our favorite book."
We look like babies!
I am running over with nostalgia, memories, stories.  I am filled to the brim with joy, hope, and delight at the prospect of spending the rest of my days adventuring with this man I called my squirrel, my caveman in buckskin armor.

I wouldn't trade one moment for all the riches in the world.


1 comment:

Abigail said...

Oh, I love this post, and your heart behind it. It makes me happy.

I, too, am thankful that God joined the two of you, and I loved learning what sparked Sigrid's christening. Perfection.