10.25.2010

Autumn snaps

A few photos of Yurtlandia, as of late....


Sprouting shitake logs! Thank you Tim RedBeard!


My lovely asters - thank you Kathy!


My cozy bath-house. So many thanks to dearest Phil, who knows how I love a warm shower.
(Currently , we heat it with a portrable propane heater, and to shower I heat a 3-gallon pressurized water-tank on our propane stove, then carry it out. Eventually we'll get the wood-fired hot-water heater totally up and going.)


The lovely wild apples, thanks to this amazing land that we are so blessed to call home.



Collected this bagful by just wandering around.

2 comments:

Hilda said...

How do the apples taste--are they sour? And did you eat the mushrooms? Thanks for posting again! And I hope I let you get dirty enough when you were little. Love you.

heidiann(e) said...

The apples - tart.

The mushrooms - sauteed with butter, so good!

Posting - no, no, thank YOU for reading!

The dirt - can you ever get ENOUGH play-in-the-dirt time?